Managing Director - San Diego
|February 08, 2013 - March 19, 2013|
|Location:||San Diego, CA|
|Salary Range:||$65-90K (base plus bonus potential)|
|Benefits:||Comprehensive benefits program- Medical, Dental, Life, 401-K, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid vacations and holidays |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||HAVE FUN, MAKE MONEY, DO SOMETHING GOOD FOR OTHER PEOPLE!|
Hair Club has been the leader in hair loss solutions for over 30 years. We pride ourselves in making a difference in people’s lives daily. Hair Club is part of Regis Corporation, the beauty industry’s global leader in salons, hair restoration centers and education. If you are looking for a fast-paced, success-oriented environment, then a position with Hair Club is for you!
Work for a company with a conscience! Not only do we help thousands of men and women, we also contribute to the community with our charitable organization, Hair Club for Kids.
Hair Club is searching for a positive, detail and sales oriented professional to become an integral part of our Company. This position will give you an opportunity for a rewarding experience, while performing an essential service in the lives of others. Our consistent growth and success is a direct reflection of our commitment to finding the most qualified and talented management team. Hair Club believes that our Managing Directors are responsible for maximizing selling opportunities while simultaneously ensuring that our facilities run well operationally. If you have the ability to successfully create a high-quality and respectful work environment, provide enthusiastic motivational leadership, promote adherence to company policies and procedures, and practice superior customer service, then you are the successful type of professional we are looking for.
Are you ready for a new challenge?
Receive the best pay and benefits in the industry, including paid time off medical, dental, life insurance after 90 days of employment, participation in 401(k) plan after 30 days of employment, tuition reimbursement after one year, along with a substantial bonus potential. Full company paid training and excellent opportunities for growth and advancement.
|Duties:||Managing Director responsibilities include, but are not limited to:|
• Ensuring the overall operation of the center and the satisfaction of its clients and the wellbeing of its employees.
• Ensuring sales consultants demonstrate strong sales, administrative and organizational skills.
• Accountable for the overall budget and financial success of the center.
• Ensures Administrative Assistants complete daily work efficiently and accurately
• Maintaining adherence to all policies, procedures and standards as set forth by the Company.
Ideal candidates possess the following:
• Minimum two years management/supervisory experience.
• Minimum two years in customer service environment (hair replacement, hotel, restaurant or similar industries preferred).
• Minimum two years experience in inside/outside sales.
• University degree with a major in business or equivalent work experience.
• At least one year experience with Profit and Loss statements.
• Willing to work extended hours and/or weekends.
• Bi-lingual preferred.
Hair Club – Regis subsidiary – is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.