HAVE FUN, MAKE MONEY, DO SOMETHING GOOD FOR OTHER PEOPLE!
Hair Club has been the leader in hair loss solutions for almost 40 years. We pride ourselves in making a difference in people's lives daily. If you are looking for a fast-paced, success-oriented environment, then a position with Hair Club is for you!
Work for a company with a conscience! Not only do we help thousands of men and women, we also contribute to the community with our charitable organization, Hair Club for Kids.
- A comprehensive benefits program- Medical, Dental, Life, 401K, Tuition Reimbursement,
- Paid training program
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Stable, growing company
- Attractive work hours : All center staff work Tuesday through Saturday
(every Sunday and Monday off, with no Friday or Saturday evenings)
Please visit our job bank for an opportunity that is right for you!
Sales Consultants and Membership Advisors
- Qualified leads
- Competitive salary and uncapped commissions!
- Potential for growth
- Primary contact at the center for new clients explaining in greater detail the Hair Club services, and generating enthusiasm to move forward with a hair loss solution.
- Client relationship management – educating clients on products, services and programs, as well as ensuring all client benefits are honored
- Coordinates appointments with the Stylists, Consultants and Ventilators entering details in the "scheduler"
- Is the point of origin for most clients, carrying out receptionist duties and directing clients and
visitors to the proper room and corporate staff member
- Handles the invoicing of clients for the center, collecting fees when required, handling payments and bank deposits
- Supports the Sales Team; schedules appointments and conducts confirmation calls, helps prepare sales collateral including but not limited to welcome and no-buy folders, completes data entry for all sales
- Great working environment (private styling rooms, built-in clientele provided, no walk-ins)
- Ongoing training provided free of charge by the Company
- Current and active State Cosmetology license required
- Ensuring the overall operation of the center and the satisfaction of its clients and the well-being of its employees.
- Ensuring sales consultants demonstrate strong sales, administrative and organizational skills.
- Accountable for the overall budget and financial success of the center
Join our team of professionals and help us continue to be industry leaders!
Please visit our job bank for an opportunity that is right for you.